FIND YOUR NEAREST STORE
Come in and visit us in one of our many stores
Today First Point Research are conducting a 15-minute survey amongst customers on behalf of Kathmandu.
We are speaking with a number of customers about a range of exciting potential customer initiatives and as a thank you we are placing all people who qualify and complete this survey into a prize draw for one of five Kathmandu eVouchers valued at AU$200.
For those who do not qualify for the main survey will be placed into a secondary prize draw for a Kathmandu eVoucher valued at AU$50.
1. ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ runs from Monday 30th September 2019 (Commencement time: 8.00am AEST time) until Monday 7th October 2019 (Closing time: 17.00pm AEST time) (“Competition Period”).
2. The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or withdraw ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ at any time, subject to the approval of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any prize becomes unavailable, subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
4. Kathmandu’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
5. Entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is only available to customers who are invited by email and fully complete the First Point Research survey. You will be automatically entered into the draw upon completing the survey.
6. Entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is available to residents of Australia, except directors, officers and employees of Kathmandu Pty Ltd, and their immediate families, its associated companies and any agencies involved in ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’.
7. Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
8. You can only enter THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION once during the Competition Period.
9. For the main prize draw, the first five valid entries drawn will each win one AU$200 Kathmandu eVoucher.
10. For the secondary prize draw, the first valid entry drawn will win one AU$50 Kathmandu eVoucher.
11. The prize draw will take place at Kathmandu Pty Ltd, (ABN No 84007047547), of 249 Park Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205, Australia on Monday 21st October 2019 at 10am AEST time.
12. The winners will be notified via email and also via phone if required, within two (2) business days of the prize draw taking place.
13. The winner must claim the prize by Tuesday 21st January 2020 (being 3 months after the original draw date).
14. In the event that a prize is unclaimed or, if after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the date stated above, another winner draw will take place at the same venue and time on Wednesday 22nd January 2020 at 10am AEST time.
15. The new winner will be notified via email and also via phone if required, following the completion of ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’
16. The total prize pool is AU $1050.
17. Kathmandu eVouchers will be sent marked for the winners’ attention to his or her email address as provided by the winner.
18. Kathmandu eVouchers cannot be transferred or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash.
19. Kathmandu eVouchers are subject to terms and conditions, please see Kathmandu website for full details.
20. Correct contact details as a member of Summit Club are the responsibility of the entrant.
22. Completion of the ‘Survey’ and entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. The promoter of this competition is Kathmandu Pty Ltd (ABN No 84007047547), of 249 Park Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205, Australia. Tel: 03 9267 9998.
a) how a person can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds and seek the correction of such information; and
b) how a person can complain about a breach of privacy and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
25. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
26. You must remain a member of Kathmandu Summit Club as at the date of awarding the prize, to be a valid winner.
27. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
28. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the Australian state/territory gaming authorities.
29. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
30. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s.
31. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
NSW Permit Number LTPM/19/04645