Sick of slamming down on hard concrete? Trail running offers softer ground that benefits your joints, a training ground to strengthen your legs, a natural environment to boost your immune system and mental health, a whole world of possibilities when it comes to running events and, thanks to our partners Salomon and Kathmandu, the opportunity to meet other passionate trail runners.
- Kicks off every Thursday, 6pm in Adelaide, Melbourne and Christchurch.
- Professionally coached with different sessions focusing on different skills.
- Explore incredible trails within your own city.
- Put trail running techniques into practice all over the city.
- Meet other people who are passionate about trail running.
- Organised by our partners Salomon and Kathmandu.
Meeting locations and times
Every Thursday evening at the following locations and times:
Melbourne: Studley Park Boathouse, 1 Boathouse Rd, Kew, 6.00pm. View on Google Maps.
Christchurch: Victoria Park Carpark, 6.15pm. View on Google Maps.
Adelaide: Belair National Park, Railway Station entrance 6.30pm. View on Google Maps.
Read the Trail Blazers rules and terms here.
Read up on trail running...
Where is the best running in New Zealand?
New Zealand's topography and climate make it a trail runner's dream.
Where are the best trail running spots in Brisbane?
Get off the tarmac with these secluded Brisbane trails.
Where is the best trail running in Sydney?
Find a trail with beaches, forests and award-winning architecture in one.
What are the top trail running spots in Melbourne?
From epic coastlines to lush botanical gardens, Melbourne is a runner's dream.
The differences between road and trail running shoes
It's not just about that extra grip.
6 techniques to help your trail running
Endurance coach Majell Backhausen's tips for a better trail-running style.