Designed to provide shelter anywhere, anytime. Lightweight Bivy Bag, seam-sealed & water resistant, with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish and breathable Pertex® Shield+ Technology. Part of our elite XT Series (exceptional design, extensive testing, extreme performance), the Bivy Bag is an ideal portable shelter for experienced hikers, mountaineers or cycle-tourers looking for reliable protection that won’t weigh you down.
Our Design Team has thought of everything: the Bivy is big enough in volume so your sleeping bag can loft fully for warmth. It’s roomy enough inside to read a book, with a 3D foot-box big enough to keep your boots out of the weather. A strategically-placed face vent can be opened from inside the bag to help prevent condensation, while the durable, waterproof floor stands up to damp, rocky conditions. There is a tie-in point for climbers through the dual zip sliders, peg out points for windy/slippery conditions, and a dual guy-line to keep the bag off your face. The opening can be fully closed, fully opened, or opened with a mesh screen for insect protection. Tested by our Best in Field gear-testers.
L 248cm x W 90cm x Foot width 62cm
Upper Pertex Shield+ 2 layer Breathable Nylon Ripstop with DWR 20,000mm
Floor 100D Nylon Taffeta DWR with 10,000mm PU
Tent Pitching Instructions
Download PDF - Includes Tent contents.
- Part of our elite XT series (exceptional design, extensive testing, extreme performance)
- Ideal lightweight shelter for experienced hikers, mountaineers or cycle tourers
- Hot tape seam-sealed
- Face vent prevents condensation
- Volume allows sleeping bag to fully loft for warmth
- Roomy 3D foot-box
- Insect mesh entry
- Dual guy-line provides additional head room
- 3/4 side zip
- Bivy compression stuff sack & repair kit with fabric patches included