Join us on a Summit Club member exclusive trek through Nepal’s Everest Region. This trek is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience one of the world's most amazing tourist destinations, and make a difference by helping to rebuild through trade, not aid.
- Trek the Everest region of Nepal on a fully supported trek escorted by Australian Himalayan Foundation Ambassador George Hillary
- Raise much needed funds for the Australian Himalayan Foundation and take part in the re-build of Garma School
- Experience the vibrant city of Kathmandu with sightseeing tours of Bhoudanath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple
- Led by an experienced Nepali Trek leader fluent in English and trained in Wilderness First Aid
- Stunning Himalayan mountain views
- Spend two nights in the renowned Sherpa village of Namche Bazaar.
- Visit the Khumjung School and the Khunde Hospital, which are two of Sir Edmund Hillary's original development projects.
We encourage you to fundraise a minimum of $1000AUD for the Australian Himalayan Foundation (AHF) to help with their work in Nepal. The AHF is a leading aid organisation, dedicated to helping Himalayan communities improve education, health and medical service provision, in addition to environmental and wildlife conservation.
The Nepal trek itinerary runs from 1 October 2018 to 17 October 2018. Download the trip notes.