FIND YOUR NEAREST STORE
Come in and visit us in one of our many stores
8.5cm L x 2.5cm W
1. Build a small pile of dry grass, paper or dry bark pieces.
2. Strike the rod a couple of times to remove the oxide coating, exposing fresh material.
3. Position the edge of the striker so that it's effectively trying to shave off a thin layer of the rod.
4. Hold the striker still and pull the rod back.
5. Once hot sparks are produced, the material will light. As the flame establishes itself, lay more material or small sticks.
Never light fires where you are not permitted. If strikers surface becomes excessively wet, wipe dry before using. Keep out of reach of children.