These super comfortable Earthcolours Men's Pants are ideal for your outdoor lifestyle. They’re dyed with traceable, patented EarthColors that come from nutshells, leaves and vegetables – essentially agricultural waste. Supporting more responsibly grown cotton.
Part of our Earthcolours Range – your feel good gear.
86% Cotton 10% Polyester 4% Elastane
Weight 484 g
Disclaimer: This Earthcolours product features dyes made with natural materials that will typically fade once washed – it’s what gives it a unique character.
- Featuring EarthColors™ dyes – made from natural waste materials that are traceable back to the greater Barcelona area
- We’re the first in Australasia to use these patented EarthColors dyes
- We partner with the Better Cotton Initiative™ to create a brighter future for cotton and the people whose livelihoods depend on it
- Sustainable buttons – made out of the shells of coconuts
- Comfortable, soft and stretchy fabric – with unique top stitching details
- Six pockets – two front, two back, one for your coins and a side pocket for your phone or passport