Push your limits in testing alpine environments with our latest XT Exmoor Men’s Jacket. It helps to regulate your temperature so you’ll have less need to remove or add layers. The Exmoor comes resistant to wind and water, with extra breathability and lightweight warmth.
Made with 13 recycled plastic bottles.
Part of our XT series – engineered to endure.
Shell: 100% Nylon
Lining: 100% Polyester
Weight Size M 402 g
- Breathable Polartec™ Alpha™ Direct™ insulation – you won’t have to add or remove layers when moving or stationary
- Pertex™ Quantum Air fabric which allows air flow – helping you to control your body heat and stay comfortable in the mountains
- Outer fabric has a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish – which encourages water to roll off the surface
- Three way adjustable hood that will fit your helmet and keep the elements out
- Pack-friendly, zip front pockets
- Two way front zip with an internal storm guard giving you extra protection
- Adjustable hem and elasticated cuffs
- Packs into its own internal pocket – part of our pack&GO solution
- The iconic front and back ‘Peak’ design is a trade mark of Kathmandu