- Mesh panels to reduce weight and aid overall breathability
- Phylon midsole for cushioning and comfort
- Waterproof and breathable membrane bootie keeps feet dry from water coming in and allows moisture and perspiration out
- External plastic heel counter offers additional heel support
- Internal pockets and pads deliver better overall unobtrusive fit at ankle, improving fit and reducing heel lift
- Scratch rubber toe bumper for protection and extended wear
- Durable and agressive design for grip
Upper Wolverine® waterproof and ScotchgardTM stain resistant leather upper with mesh panels
Outsole Vibram® rubber
Weight Size UK8 1100g (per pair)
Terania Men's Mid Hiking Boots - Charcoal/Pineneedle is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Captain Jacki from Terania Mid Boots Over the past six odd years I have had 3 pairs of these boots .I wear them everyday as I have crook ankle. They are comfortable strong and wear well .I only purchase them on sale and always have a spare pair for when they finally are past their use by date.
Date published: 2015-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Peach from Comfortable and practical I just spent 5 weeks in Spain and Morocco walking in a variety of terrains. These boots handled everything and weren't out of place in some nice restaurants either!!
Date published: 2014-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mad_Cat013 from Light and really comfortable. Bought on a week-end trip to Brisbane. The only daily shoes I packed were killing my feet. Tried these on an took them out the door. All day urban hiking comfort.
Date published: 2014-11-25