- Comfortable semi-rectangular shape
- insuLITE® Fill
- Valuables pocket
- Tough polyester ripstop fabric
Dimensions (packed volume)
Regular 213cm x 75cm, 8.6L
Large 220cm x 85cm, 10.1L
The most effective way to care for your sleeping bag is by keeping it clean.
You can reduce the need to wash it by using a sleeping bag liner, spot cleaning marks on the outside with a damp cloth, and by using a sleeping mat.
To wash your sleeping bag
- Use a heavy duty front loader on a gentle cycle.
- Set to a warm machine wash (up to 30°C). Add a pure, mild soap, detergent or a specific washing product such as Nikwax.
- Fill your bath with 150mm of warm water and add a pure, mild soap, detergent or a specific washing product such as Nikwax.
- Place your bag into the tub and gently massage the water into the bag by just adding pressure from above with your open hands until the bag is saturated. N.B: When your bag is laden with water, do not attempt to lift it out.
- Leave to stand for 1-4 hours, depending on how dirty your bag is. Release the water from the tub.
- Add fresh water and massage the water into the bag again. Repeat this process until no suds are visible in the water.
- Press the water out of the bag until all fluid water is gone.
- Fold the ends of the semi-dry bag in towards the centre of the sleeping bag, press firmly and express as much water as possible.
- Once all the excess water has been released the bundled bag can be put in a tumble dryer set on a low setting or air-dried. To air dry the bag lay out flat on towels over two portable clothes racks. Dry in a shaded area out of direct sunlight, as excessive exposure to UV will degrade the nylon shell fabric. A hot dry windy day provides the perfect conditions for air drying your sleeping bag.
To care for your sleeping bag
- A synthetic sleeping bag is durable and easy to care for. You can reduce the need to wash it by using a sleeping bag liner, a sleeping mat and spot cleaning marks on the outside with a damp cloth.
- During washing, ensure all zippers and velcro tab are secured. Tumble dry at low setting. (Watch the temperature as excess heat could melt fabric).
- Machine or hand wash only - Do not bleach or iron.
Do not dry clean – the fumes produced from dry cleaning fluids can be dangerous and can age the sleeping bag prematurely.
Whether you’re sleeping under the stars on a warm summers night or huddling up in your tent as snow covers the ground, there is a sleeping bag to suit the conditions.
Goose and duck down fill sleeping bag benefits include
- Offers the best warmth to weight ratio
- Excellent durability
- Provides superior comfort in cold, dry conditions
- Retains shape and loft
- Highly compressible, breathable and lightweight
insuLITE® synthetic fill sleeping bag benefits include
- Offers the best choice in damp conditions
- Excellent value for money
- Keeps you warmer than down, when wet
- Constructed from lightweight fibres that trap warm air around your body
- Easy-care (machine washable) with quick-drying properties